During these unprecedented times impacted by a pandemic and an economic downturn, many of us who are responsible for the operational, preventive, and deferred maintenance needs of our facilities are being faced with significantly reduced budgets, staffing reductions, resource limitations, and uncertainty while continuing to ensure our buildings are not negatively impacted long term. In 2021, the IFMA Dallas-Fort Worth Program Committee sponsors a series of four programs focused on concepts, solutions, and results for achieving a balance between time, money, and obligations as we navigate through unchartered territories and safeguard our facilities portfolios during a challenging year ahead.
Program Theme: Achieving operational, preventive and deferred maintenance efficiencies.
Industry Types/Market Sectors in Series
- Health Care
March 24, 2021 (4:00 - 5:15 PM) Virtual, CookChildren's Health Care System
May 19, 2021 (4:00 - 5:15 PM) Virtual or Partial Virtual/In-Person, University of North Texas System
September 15, 2021 (4:00 - 5:15 PM) In-Person or Partial Virtual/In-Person, Raytheon Technologies
November 10, 2021 (4:00 - 5:15 PM) In-Person or Partial Virtual/In-Person, TBD
3:45 PM - Presenters and Program Co-Chairs log on
4:00 PM - Attendees log-in
4:05 PM - Introductions, chapter news, etc.
4:10 PM - Presentation
5:00 PM - Q&A
5:15 PM - Conclusion (reminder of next program event)
Speakers/Presenters Will Provide:
- Virtual tour of presenter's facilities
- Information on how they have had to address facilities maintenance short and long term
- Resources to be shared with IFMA DFW Members
- **IFMA DFW offers a complimentary Wolfgang Puck Charcuterie Board & Cocktail Kit with your registration when presentations are virtual. Attendees are responsible for picking up the WPC Kits at an Addison location on the day before each presentation.
Each presentation will cover:
- Tour of organization's faciltiy(ies)/campus
- Presentation focused on:
- How the organization is addressing operational maintenance with reduced staff and budgets, resource limitations, and uncertainty.
- How the organization is addressing preventive maintenance with reduced staff and budgets, resource limitations, and uncertainty.
- How the organization is addressing deferred maintenance with reduced staff and budgets, resource limitations, and uncertainty.
- Their forecast for the future (2022 and beyond).
- Concluding remarks